Saturday, April 6, 2013

Drop Everything and See Bon Jovi!


This post is not academic. As a teacher, there are so many things to accomplish. I love participating in tedious task such as creating games and displays for my students. Being a teacher is consuming even though its the best job in the world. My time is split between teaching and learning to receive my masters degree. I love to read. My master classes require a lot of reading so my weekends are consumed with reading. Actually, I would pick staying in my pjs to read over visiting an island any day. I am such a homebody. I have my music and books. Is there anything else I need?

Sometimes, you have to enjoy life. I went to see Bon Jovi on a school night. Only teachers can find humor in seeing an attractive man on a Tuesday night. I had a huge crush on Jon Bon Jovi since I was in sixth grade. I seriously felt like a giddy teenager again. I saw Jon Bon Jovi when I was fifthteen. I remembered thinking; whoa this is the best looking man I have ever seen. Ten years later, he still does not disappoint. For the last few weeks, I have felt energized. Three hours of watching Jon Bon Jovi shake his booty is the equivalent of a paradise cruise to me. I took great pictures of Jon Bon Jovi. I could be a great concert photographer. I uploaded some photos of Jon Bon Jovi to create a teacher's travel mug. The mug will remind me to drop everything and see Bon Jovi. I am not going to let another ten years go by without seeing him again. I plan to see him again on his next tour. A happy teacher is a most effective teacher.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment