Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Treat for Staff Members and Pre-K Graduates

I recommend all teachers to give a treat to their staff members to say Thank You! Every member of a school is there to make your life  and your student's life easier and better. Teachers have an appreciation week. Custodians, maintenance workers, and cafeteria workers only get a verbal thank you. Its great to do something special for your staff. I am blessed to work with some amazing teachers who have become great friends. I wanted to show some appreciation to the men and women who have trusted me to teach in their school.  I gave each staff member a Great Value Fudge Marshmallow Cookie from Walmart. These cookies are really delicious and cheap. I purchased twelve cookies for $1.88. I created a label from Print Artist Platinum 24. I put each cookie in a treat bag and stapled the label to the bag.
 
 
I am so proud of the Pre-Kindergarten students! Those babies are so cute and funny. They brighten my day. I adore how they are extremely quiet when I read them a story. It shows how powerful reading can be with a great story and silly storyteller. I am excited to see them in their little caps and gowns. I went to the Dollar Store to make their graduation treat bags. There are thirty eight students in Pre-K since they have two classes. I tried to be economical. I purchased a huge bag of animal crackers, oreos, and vanilla oreos. I attached a cute graduation label I created with Print Artist Platinum 24. I can not wait to give the little ones these cute and cheap treat bags. Go Class of 2013!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment